Flat Hook Tie Down Straps (LiftAll)
Original price $20.00 - Original price $50.00
$20.00 - $50.00
Current price $20.00
6A102 Load Hugger 1,000 series 1" (out-of-stock)
Tie Down straps with quick release Cam Buckle attachment keeps your gear safe and secure. Flat Hook hardware version.
- Strap Style: 1" wide Polyester webbing
- Securement Style: Flat Hook attachment with Cam Buckle
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 330 lbs.
- Length: 15' ft
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
TE60501 Load Hugger 5,000 series 2"
Tuff-Edge heavy-duty Ratchet strap attachment allows you to easily anchor your cargo to your vehicle. Flat Hook hardware version.
- Strap Style: 2" wide Polyester
- Securement Style: Flat Hook attachment with Ratchet
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 1,600 lbs.
- Length: 27' ft
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Tuff-Edge model: The brightness of the Hi-Vis Tuff-Edge webbing allows for increased visibility on the road. Webbing is also designed with a special black polymer edge which provides 32% better edge cut resistance for longer assembly life (vs. standard option).
Standard vs. Tuff-Edge
Features and Benefits
- Meets all U.S. DOT, FMCSA, and CVSA regulations
- Low stretch polyester webbing allows for more secure cargo control
- All hooks and chain assemblies equal or exceed webbing strength
- Lightweight and easy to handle
Safe Operating Practices
- Inspect tiedown straps and all hardware when the load is first being secured
- Re-tighten tiedowns periodically during use
- Never use Load Huggers for anything other than securing cargo. Do not use for lifting loads or towing vehicles.
- Loads should be securely blocked and stabilized before tensioning the straps
- Never exceed rated capacities
- Use caution when tossing straps over a load
- Check installation of portable winches. The ratchet pawl must be at the top of the toothed wheel and bolts tight against the rub rail.
- Corner protectors or sling protection must be used to protect Load Huggers from edges and abrasion
- All hardware must be in line with the direction-of-pull to achieve full strength
- Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light adversely affects synthetic webbing. Tiedown straps become bleached and stiff when exposed to sunlight or arc welding.
*Intended to be used in addition to Gladiator Cargo Net products. NOT intended to be used directly to cinch down Gladiator Cargo Nets.