Gladiator Cargo Net
The Best Cargo Net on the Planet!
Preferred by top fleets for being heavy-duty, versatile and easy to use. All our nets come with four attachment straps and a storage bag.
Used by the DOT and NACSS approved
Premium "Tough Stuff"® Polypropylene Webbing
The heavy-duty “Tough Stuff” polypropylene webbing used in a Gladiator Cargo Net will not absorb moisture like the nylon or polyester webbing used in other cargo nets. This water resistance allows for UV treatment that results in an incomparably strong product that readily withstands long-term exposure to the elements (we even use UV-treated heavy-duty thread). Plus, we employ triple-layer reinforced edges with four layers on the corners for maximum performance and durability.
Ample, Durable, Lightweight Coated-Brass Grommets Design
With Gladiator you get many more grommets per yard than on any other cargo net. This gives you countless more options to better secure your load. And, to do this without adding undue additional weight, we use premium, coated brass grommets that are both exceptionally durable and extremely lightweight.
- Larger sizes to be naturally made smaller
- Tighter angles for odd loads
- Secures at multiple points
Perhaps the biggest hassle with cheap cargo nets is the fact that they are prone to tangle, some to the point of being unsalvageable. Gladiator’s unique design, with the mat and webbing being connected, virtually eliminates tangling and makes use and storage exceptionally easy.
Premium, Over-Sized Carrying Case
We make it easy to keep your easy-to-fold-and-store Gladiator Cargo Net handy by including an over-sized carrying case into which Gladiator easily fits. And, the case features a high-end, smoother operating zipper, too.
Included Attachment Strap Hardware
Double-Cover Cargo Nets
- Integrated, rip-stop meshing prevents snags and secures small objects.
- High strength, weatherproofed material and quality construction create a durable, heavy-duty product.
- Many securement points make for great versatility
- Secures odd sized loads
- Net coverage can be made larger or smaller
- Grips your load under tension
- Distributes the load over a large surface area: no more broken cargo
- 278 pound per square inch non-continuous tear material
- Fast and easy single person operation that saves you time and frustration